Paintings on the wall

Paintings on the wall
By Lauren Hanrahan

Thursday 8 September 2011

So what's been going on...

well...

1. Yesterday i finished my job and am really looking forward to getting back into art.
2. I've been doing lots of small works, but have recently bought some new big pieces of paper and am planning to paint on them!
3. Hopefully going to start experimenting with Gouache
4. Is having a show in Richmix at the end of the month! (I think this is the thing I'm most excited about)
5. Started a tumblr account an am not sure whether to include or swap it for my website..
and lastly 6. I plan to start producing much more commercial work in order to keep my own personal fine art alive financially and mentally.

Quite a deep entry but hey it's what's going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment