Paintings on the wall

Paintings on the wall
By Lauren Hanrahan

Friday 10 June 2011

Updating website and Not believing its already june!

So yes june and didn't get into the RA Summer Exhibition this year. Ah well it doesn't really upset me only makes me want to do another show. Just talked to a lady i exhibited with in Jan at the Rag Factory and she has asked if i want to do a show together early next year. I just need a few people to have a can do attitude. Otherwise yes whilst updating my site i realised i have no pictures on my newly rebooted laptop. I go on photobucket and Facebook only to try get some photos put on my website and i can seem to copy any :'( sad face indeed.
Ah well i WILL find a way. Otherwise i just joined Tumblr and am going to make a rule to update my fb page everyday.

Cheers for now all

No comments:

Post a Comment